Perry Street Prep participates in the MySchoolDC Lottery and all new families must register on the MySchoolDC website to begin the enrollment process for School Year 2022-23. Please visit myschooldc.org for more information regarding the DC Common Lottery.
MySchoolDC Lottery Results are released on April 1, 2022.
Matched families will receive email notifications both from MySchoolDC, as well as Perry Street Prep. The email from Perry Street Prep will come from [email protected] regarding online registration. Notifications will be sent by April 5, 2022 for all first round matched students. [Please note: [email protected] does not receive emails. Please email Ms. Bell, [email protected], with questions.]
- Online Registration (link received via email)
- Residency Verification Form with supporting documents
- State issued ID for Legal Guardian
- Birth Certificate
- Most recent Report Card (Final School Year Report Card is required by June 30, 2022)
- IEP or 504 Plan (when applicable)
Health Certificate (see form below)
Dental Form (see form below)
- Transfer/Withdrawal Form from current school (Required by June 30, 2022)
We look forward to being your school of choice!