At Perry Street Prep, we are a community of diverse learners, with students from all eight wards of the city. Our teachers and staff strive to provide every student, PreK-8th grade, with the knowledge, the abilities, the attitudes and the support they will need to succeed in high school, college and beyond.
We are looking for dedicated and driven, high-qualified teachers to join our team! Please see below for information about current and future opportunities.
We are hiring for the 2023-3024 School Year!
Growth and Professional Development
- PSP provides exceptional coaching and development so that our teachers are well equipped to maximize student achievement
- Because we are always thinking of ways to enhance learning, teachers have creative freedom in fulfilling other school roles that ultimately contribute to the success of our students
Work Culture and Environment
- PSP is intentional about celebrating our staff for all the amazing work they do daily. From staff gatherings to being featured on our social media, we consistently recognize the people who make PSP an excellent place to learn and work.
- Though Perry Street is a family, we honor familial relationships beyond our walls and in doing so, we provide a learning schedule that optimizes healthy work-life balance.
Salary and Benefits
PSP offers a competitive salary and benefits package for our employees which includes:
- Teacher's Salary Data
- Comprehensive medical and vision benefits
- Transportation benefits
- 403(b) retirement plan and matching