Thank you for your interest in Perry Street Preparatory Public Charter School!
Perry Street Prep participates in the MySchoolDC
Lottery and all new families must register on the MySchoolDC website to begin the enrollment process for School Year 2017-2018. Please visit myschooldc.org
for more information regarding the DC Common Lottery.
[If you don't have access to a computer, we have computers available in the Admissions Office for your use. All other forms needed to complete registration can also be obtained from the Admissions Office.]
MySchoolDC Lottery Results will be released on March 31, 2017.
New Student Registration
Once a family has accepted a spot at Perry Street Prep through MySchoolDC, they will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org
regarding online registration.
In addition to the online registration, there are several items that must be received onsite. Please see the checklist below for a complete list of required documents.
- Online Registration (link received via email)
- MySchoolDC Enrollment Form
- Residency Verification Form (with supporting documents)
- State issued ID for Legal Guardian
- Birth Certificate
- Most recent Report Card (Final School Year Report Card is required by June 30, 2017)
- IEP or 504 Plan (when applicable)
- Request for Student Records Form
- Transfer/Withdrawal Form from current school (Required by June 30, 2017)
All documents are due May 1, 2017, unless otherwise indicated. The admissions office is open to receive paperwork daily from 8am - 11am and 3pm - 4pm. During the month of April the office will be open on Wednesdays until 5:30pm. Copies of all required forms are available in the office.
We encourage all families to visit in the upcoming months during one of our scheduled Open Houses listed on our Calendar. You are also welcome to schedule an individual meeting with Ms. Bell in our admissions office at 202.551.0823 or email@example.com
We look forward to being your school of choice!